How it happened, one (drugs introduction)

After I joined campus I knew that I had begun my successful adventure. Little did I know that sometimes what we hope for isn't what we get. I had this safe feeling since I had my grandma around who happened to lecturer procurement at the university. I had little to fear.
It happened that one afternoon grandma was throwing a party at her house and could not have turned it. After all, I did not have any engagement that day. She had invited some relatives and close friends who live around. And off I went to the party. I met my cousins whom I had last seen years back and also made friends who to date gave my life a turnaround.
We had barely finished having our lunch when one of our 'new pals,' a neighbor to my grandmother, asked if we could have a walk around. I knew it was going to be fun. We also had to pick some stuff at his parent's house. So we got there and straight to his bedroom, we locked ourselves. He had a lot of liquor bottles and some tumblers, handed one to each of us, served us, and provided some lemonade which was to serve as a chaser, a bit fair to me!
About an hour later I was getting messed up and to worsen the situation, I was still going back to campus. He got polythene paper from his hanged jacket's pocket which at first I thought it is was a type of glucose powder to 'neutralize' the liquor. He scooped some using his ATM card, took a compact disk, and placed some powder on it. He formed some lines on the powder and whispered to us, "prepare to be amazed..." I could not really tell what the white powder was. In a blurry vision, I saw him bending over then a heavy sniff. My conscience told me that this could be cocaine but I was tangled in some mixed reactions, joy, and fear.
A car hoot from the other side of the house brought us back to our senses (almost). I was next in line to sniffing the powder. The guy quickly took the plastic bag and poured the remaining powder in it, handed placed it back in his hanging jacket as we tried to compose ourselves. He directed us through the back door and out we were. luckily no one saw us.
It was getting dark and I had to go back to school since grandma was occupied with her visitors. (also note that I was not in a position to have a conversation with her, I was drunk)
At the main entrance, the guards only looked at my student's ID and let me in. I went straight to my room and locked myself in. My tear ducts felt like molten lava was flowing and I couldn't help from sneezing. I knew I would probably pass out from the powder. I laid on my bed and the other thing I remember was a phone beep, "good afternoon bro" from a Christian Association member.
I woke with some headache and thought of heading out for some more white powder...
My thirst for cocaine had developed.