season two, how it happened. one

After seeing the doctor I was quite sure that dad would be mad at me and so I had to prepare an excuse and some tactics to beg for mercy. He drove quite gentle and he had this smile on his face that was always dominating his being. I could not understand why he looked happy whereas he was supposed to be mad at me. While at the doctors office dad had left the two of us for like twenty minutes and I was able to open up and tell the doctor that I was a drug addict and was willing to quit if assisted. But this was to be a secret between me and him. I had no worries for a moment until they all went inside and left me sitting at the reception. Would the doctor have said anything?

He parked the car and I came out heading to the house and found lunch being served. We all move to the dining table to have our food. From nowhere dad asked me to pray for the food but I tried to think of even how to start. It was fearsome and at the same tine embarrassing. I arranged my simple descent vocabularies and made a short prayer just for the food but I could not hide the sweat that came from my forehead. Dad never spoke a lot for the two days that I was at home and so I knew that the doctor had kept his promise.

On my way back to school a lot of questions were on my mind and still some strong decisions that I had decided to apply and follow. I could not even see the passing trees from the floods of thoughts that had taken place in my mind. I thought of avoiding that friend of mine who was always driving me into cocaine. I also thought of the dangers I expose my body to, how I sometimes miss classes, how my money end up in cocaine and marijuana. The pain felt like a physical pain which made me feel bitterness from the inside. I wished I could reverse time but I could not. The life I had gotten into had turned me into a prey to this predators cocaine and marijuana.

At the school I went straight to my room, took my phone and updated my Whatsapp Status, "back to school." My friends wanted to come into my room so as we could finish up some projects and so I had to bow to their quests. The unit was quite challenging and these guys knew that I could handle it and so there I was assisting them.For about three hours of doing the project they left and dusk was here. I felt moved out of the room and went to buy food supper at the school's cafeteria since canteen was way too far.

As I moved downstairs I was doing some silent prayers that I do not meet this 'friend of mine' whom I now was sure he was using some witchcraft to luring me into cocaine. Coming from the cafeteria was my worst moment. He stood there looking at me and asked why I had not texted him and he had some surprise for me. An answer from the inside was 'go away devil' but the smile in my face made him give me that warm welcoming greetings. He handed me a something wrapped in a paper and told him that is was just for fun and welcoming me back. The weirdest part was, I never resisted. From my decisions I knew that I was a looser.

I walked to my room facing down.
an era was not over yet...

Comments