Season two, how it happened, two

Everyone proving you wrong on what you do brings pressure and this mostly end up hurting one party. One of the most discouraging aspect in fighting this pandemic is living as an outcast in the society where everyone sees you as someone who has ruined your own life. Mine was a complete mess and I knew I had counted days to live. This was from what I had posted in a whatsapp group of just getting peoples view on this in a manner they would not know its me but eventually I ended up unveiling myself.

This was now making me see my end and worry even more. Some suggested that a rehabilitation would do but that was a nightmare to me. I thought of what dad would think of me, a young responsible man now a drug addict. Again my mind moved to church and tears flowed down my cheek. Cocaine had taken over my life and now I had no alternative but to go to a rehab. I wished life could rewind so as I start afresh. I sat and thought of my life had turned out to be.

My thoughts were brought to an end by a phone ringing in my shirt pocket. I looked at the caller and it was dad. My heart pumped and I knew this was the right time to tell him all my secrets about drugs and my plan for a rehabilitation. Still I shook as I tried to tap the receiving segment on the screen but my mind was raging with storms of decisions on what to say. I picked it and he surprisingly he was brief. All he wanted was to know whether my transcript was out but I told him it was to be released in  a months time. As he went off he asked me to send it through the email when they are out. It never stressed me for I was among those who take serious things to do with books.

My choice in turning down my friendship with the guy who used to supply me with cocaine was still not a solution to my problems. I had started developing severe headaches and dizziness and my life was now in danger. My roommates never knew of this as they only thought that I was under some influence of marijuana as a passive smoker but the real thing was different.

I sat and thought my next move.

Comments